YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL
United Sports of America offers co-ed non-contact flag football for youth grade levels Pre-K - 8th grade. Teams meet and practice before their scheduled game times. The typical team size is 6 to 10 children. Registration is now available for our Fall leagues.
BUDDY REQUEST: If you want to register with a buddy, you must submit your request before September 24th. Submit your requests on this form link AFTER you register your youth: BUDDY REQUEST
DIVISIONS: Divisions are based on grade level from Pre K - 8TH Grade.
We have different age divisions. Players may enter individually or as entire teams. We encourage kids who want to play together and learn the basic fundamentals of the sport.
Select the "Register" button for the location you want to register for. If you have a team or friends you'd like to play, please have them register individually and email us your team preference at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED IN COACHING?
Interested in a fun and rewarding experience as a coach? The commitment is limited to a few hours on Sundays. We provide training and all of the equipment you'll need to have a great season.
Step 1. To sign up as a coach:
Complete this form: Coach sign up
Step 2: To Register as a coach:
1. Click the 'Register' Button
2. Select either if you are registering as 'myself' or as 'Member of a family account' (select Member of a family account if you are registering your child or team)
3. Select your role as 'Myself as a Staff Member (i.e. Coach, Referee, Volunteer)'
4. Create your account
5. Select 'Register' for the program you're interested in coaching
6. Select you are registering as a 'Coach'
7. Input your desired team name
8. Enter how many kids you're registering
9. Read and agree to the waiver requirements
10. Proceed with the payment details
If you have any questions, please contact 209-679-8326 or email us email@example.com